Let's Get Real Intimate About Vaginal Dryness.
Okay, let's just say it! Vaginal plumpness and firmness do not last forever (Bummer, we know!) and that vaginal dryness is inevitable and can start at any age which can be quite uncomfortable as it can cause other discomforts such as vaginal itching, burning, and soreness.
The urban myth about vaginal dryness is that women who have vaginal dryness are in the menopause stage in their life. Oh, I assure you that that is not true as it can happen to women at any age/stage in her life.
So, what causes it?Decrease in estrogen levels causes vaginal dryness and wrinkled, saggy skin!
Estrogen is a female hormone that supports vagina health by maintaining the normal lubrication of the vaginal walls, as well as the elasticity and acidity. When estrogen levels decrease, the vaginal walls become less elastic, more fragile and less lubricated.
A decrease in estrogen levels can have several causes:
- Being pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- Radiation, chemotherapy and hormone therapy can also impact your estrogen levels, causing vaginal dryness.
- Medication, for example, for colds and allergies.
- Medical conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
and, what happens?
- Burning sensations
- Pain during intercourse
- Unwelcome wrinkles
- Saggy skin
What can you do about it?
Increase the vaginal moisture with a hormone free, natural moisturizer protective gel! as the first thing we need to do i to restore the natural moisture of your vagina.
Shade of Shield was formulated specifically for that and is enriched with natural ingredients, which will relieve your symptoms and stimulate the natural moisture.
Shade of Shield instantly relieves vaginal dryness, irritations and itch. It optimizes the condition of the vaginal tissue and ensures a soft, well-hydrated, and moisturized intimate area that is protected from external aggressions, annoying irritations, severe dryness, burning sensations, and unwelcome wrinkles or saggy skin.
What's in Shade Of Shield?
1. Provitamin B5 to promote skin smoothness.
2. Natural Glycerin to keep intimate skin nourished, even-toned and youthful.
3. Natural Chaste Tree Plant to shield the exposed intimate skin from external irritation.
3. Natural Hyaluronic Acid to maintain proper hydration for optimal intimate skin elasticity and to improve the visible appearance of firmness and skin plumpness.
Who should use Shade of Shield?
Perfect for women who recently gave birth and looking to restore intimate skin elasticity, most effective for women who suffer from vaginal dryness, dry intimate skin, pain during intimacy, and is perfect as a daily moisturizer to prevent wrinkles and sagging intimate skin.