Preserve healthy vaginal pH balance while effectively cleansing excess growth of yeast and bacteria to naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, vaginal itching, vaginal redness, and prevalent vaginal infections.
Using Serenity daily will:
Provide force of antibacterial to fight fungi, yeast, and candida.
Maintain proper vaginal acidity favoring the growth of vaginal lactobacilli.
Naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, itching, redness, and bad-odors.
Effectively soothe and calm any discomfort from vaginal infections.
Serenity is enriched with Natural Protein Oats with soothing and calming action, Natural Seaweed to create a protective barrier between your intimate skin and any infections caused by bacteria or fungus. Natural Hyaluronic Acidto hydrate and renew the vaginal tissue - healing thinning and damaged intimate skin. Lactic Acidto protect the external intimate mucosa and to reinforce your body’s natural defenses to preserve optimal microflora health.
Serenity is designed to effectively and safely wash excess growth of yeast and bacteria and to naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, itching, redness, and prevalent vaginal infections.
Serenity gently calm and soothe any discomfort and aimed to protect your intimate skin.
Serenity cleanser helps you clean the vulva (the external genitalia) without disrupting vaginal flora and pH levels that won’t irritate sensitive skin and maintains normal vaginal pH levels.
Use daily, during the menstrual cycle, menopause, pregnancy, stress, diabetic women*, hormonal changes/disruption, and is perfect for women who are prone to recurring vaginal infections, itching, redness, and vaginal dryness.
Simply pump Serenity into hand and apply thoroughly with your fingers. Don't be shy, get a good clean between your vaginal lips. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.
1. Can I wash my vagina with regular soap and water? Most cleansers and soaps have a pH ranging from 9 to 10 causing an overgrowth of harmful bacteria leading to irritation and various vaginal infections. A healthy vaginal pH is acidic, and somewhere between 3.8 to 4.5. Serenity has a healthy pH of 4.5 and was specifically formulated to reinforce your body's natural defenses.
2. Can Serenity be used prior to intercourse? A good wash is always recommended before any sexual activity, but it is also vital to wash right after intercourse (or after cuddle-time) to preserve feminine wellbeing.
3. Can Serenity be used while pregnant? Absolutely! It is safe to use Serenity while pregnant.
4. Can Serenity be used by men? Of course! Serenity can most definitely be used by men, as well.
5. Is Serenity a medicated product? No, Serenity is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Paraben, SLS, and SLES. Serenity is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals. Serenity has Allergen-free fragrance. Serenity is Clinically, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested.
Halo prevents bacteria and fungus from multiplying and provides a powerful defense against contamination of various vaginal infections while preserving a healthy pH balance and optimal wellness. That is Halo’s superpowers!
Using Halo daily will:
* Eliminate fishy, foul, and overly sweaty vaginal odor. * Restore and preserve a healthy pH balance. * Effectively reduce the recurrence of vaginal infections such as Yeast Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Urinary Tract Infection. * Target fine lines and wrinkles for smooth, plump intimate skin.
Halo has a unique, natural blend of nature’s most potent active ingredients with anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Enriched with Natural Glycerin with emollient properties and therapeutic powers to keep your intimate skin nourished, healthy, smooth, and beautifully attractive. Natural Castor Oil with impressive anti-inflammatory effect and antioxidants to help relieve dry, irritated skin, for softer smoother feel. Natural Triethyl Citrate with decomposition powers designed to deodorize the vulvar area, neutralize odor, and to kill any growth of bacteria causing bad odors.
Just one spritz can help prevent vaginal infections!
The secret behind Halo is its unique liquid formula. Different than any other feminine deodorants, Halo lightweight liquid travels to the deepest layers of your intimate skin forming barrier over delicate skin for complete protection from contamination of fungus and bacteria associated with vaginal infections.
Halo is perfect for women troubled by various vaginal infection causing unpleasant vaginal odor as its designed to kill and prevent bacteria and fungus from multiplying, causing vaginal infections.
Halo is great during hot sunny days, great against sweaty sporty activities, and for overall feminine wellness.
Use Halo daily hold the bottle at least 8 inches away from the skin, undergarments, pads, or panty liners and lightly spritzHalo to enjoy a long-lasting splash of healthy freshness.
1. What differentiates Halo from other feminine deodorants? Halo is not an aerosol base like other brands and aims to prevent and abstract the growth of harmful bacteria, where other feminine deodorants simply block the odor, not preventing it from happening in the first place. Also, Halo has therapeutic powers to keep your intimate skin nourished, healthy, even- toned, and attractive without impeding normal, healthy and vital perspiration, all while preserving a health pH balance much needed for optimal microfloral wellness. 2. Can Halo be used prior to intercourse? Definitely! Highly recommend.
3. Can Halo be used while pregnant? Absolutely! It is safe to use Halo while pregnant.
4. Can Halo be used by men? Of course! Halo can most definitely be used by men, as well.
5. Is Halo a medicated product? No, Halo is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Paraben, Thiazolinone, Aerosol, Colorants, and Silicone. Halo has Allergen-free fragrance/safe-scent with refreshing action and is Clinically, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested. Halo is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.
Hold the bottle at least 8 inches away from the skin, undergarments, pads, or panty liners, and lightly spritz Halo to enjoy a long-lasting splash of healthy freshness.
Natural Glycerin with emollient properties and therapeutic powers keeping your intimate skin nourished, healthy, smooth, and beautifully attractive.
Natural Castor Oil with impressive anti-inflammatory effect and antioxidants to help relieve dry, irritated skin, for a softer smoother feel.
Natural Triethyl Citrate with decomposition powers to eliminate and prevent overgrowth of harmful bacteria and to suppresses its ability to reproduce, preventing bad odors and vaginal infections.
Shades of Shield
Shades of Shield is a hormone-free solution to vaginal dryness and is enriched with Hyaluronic Acidthat works by helping the skin retain moisture, which immediately causes skin to visibly plump. This makes things like fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture look less severe and contributes to an overall younger appearance to the skin.
Daily use of Shades of Shield will:
Protect your intimate skin from external aggressions.
Effectively reduce vaginal dryness and dry intimate skin.
Preserve a healthy vaginal pH balance for optimal microflora.
Renew your body’s moisture for everyday comfort and intimacy.
Restore skin elasticity to prevent unwelcome wrinkles or saggy skin.
Shield your vagina from vaginal infections caused by fungus and bacteria.
Provides powerful, hormone-free relief from vaginal dryness, with an easy-to-use gel that renews your body’s moisture for everyday comfort and intimacy.
Provitamin B5 to promote skin smoothness.
Natural Glycerin to keep intimate skin nourished, even-toned and youthful.
Natural Chaste Tree Plant to shield the exposed intimate skin from external irritation.
Natural Hyaluronic Acid to maintain proper hydration for optimal intimate skin elasticity and to improve the visible appearance of firmness and skin plumpness.
Shades Of Shield effectively reduces and prevents vaginal dryness and is made of hyaluronic acid, a molecule that is naturally produced throughout the body and plays a significant role in cell hydration and healing. In the case of vaginal dryness, Shades Of Shield works by attracting and retaining moisture in the vaginal lining, creating a healing environment that repairs and restores thinning and damaged tissue for lasting, hormone-free relief.
Perfect for women who recently gave birth and looking to restore intimate skin elasticity, effective for women who suffer from vaginal dryness, dry intimate skin, pain during intimacy, and as a daily moisturizer to prevent wrinkles and sagging intimate skin. Apply a pea-sized amount of Shades of Shield moisturizer & protective gel to clean skin and massage gently.
Will Shades of Shield leave residue on my undies? No! Shades of Shield does not leave any residue or stain.
Can Shades of Shield be used prior to intercourse? Yes it can be used prior to intercourse to ease dryness and vaginal pain, Shades of Shield is not a contraceptive or spermicide product.
Can I use Shades of Shield while menstruating? Definitely, Shades of Shield can be used while menstruating.
Can Shades of Shield be used by men? Of course! Shades of Shield can most definitely be used by men to preserve skin elasticity of the intimate skin.
Is Shades of Shield a medicated product? No, Shades of Shield is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Paraben, Paraffin, and Thiazolinone. Shades of Shield is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.
Pure Bliss Soothing Cream
Let’s just say it! of all the places that can itch, red and irritated, vaginal itch takes the win as the worst itch ever! Nothing is more frustrating than doing the crotch-itch dance in public!
Use of Pure Bliss Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream will:
Instantly relieve and soothe even the worst itch.
Relief redness, swelling, and burning sensations.
Provide long-lasting relief.
Reduce the chance of further irritation.
Form a protective barrier over delicate skin.
Natural Zanthoxylum Alatum Vegetal Extractwith powerful antibacterial properties and anti-itching action to instantly relieve that intense vaginal itch. Natural Avena Sativa Oat Derivative with anti-inflammatory properties to immediately soothe any pain or discomfort. Natural Jojoba Oil to moisturize and to gently calm the intimate skin. Vitamin Ewith potent antioxidant activity to naturally restore skin hydration and improve overall feminine wellness.
Pure Bliss can instantly relieve and soothe even the worst vaginal itch.
Pure Bliss will relieve redness, swelling and burning sensations.
Treat and fight off bacterial or fungal infections.
Form a protective barrier over delicate intimate skin and indulge on long-lasting relief.
Perfect for women troubled by recurrence of yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infection, vaginal itch, vaginal discomfort, burning sensation, fungal or bacterial infections.
Apply a pea-sized amount of Pure Bliss soothing cream to clean skin and massage gently.
1. Will Pure Bliss leave residue on my undies? Oh God no! The last thing we want it for her to look like Santa Claus! Pure Bliss will not leave any residue or stain.
2. Can Pure Bliss be used prior to intercourse? We wouldn’t recommend it. Pure Bliss is designed to relieve and soothe vaginal discomfort.
3. Can Pure Bliss be used while pregnant? Absolutely! It is safe to use Pure Bliss while pregnant.
4. Can I use Pure Bliss while menstruating? Definitely, Pure Bliss can be used while menstruating.
5. Can Pure Bliss be used by men? Of course! Pure Bliss can most definitely be used by men to relieve discomfort and irritation.
6. Is Pure Bliss a medicated product? No, Pure Bliss is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Thiazolinone, Cortisone derivatives, and Antihistamines. Pure Bliss is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.
Reinforce your body’s natural defenses with our unique blend of 2.5 Billion CFU** probiotic strains needed to preserve a healthy vaginal pH and overall gut health. - Rapid & Effective Absorption. - Supports a Healthy Urinary Tract*. - Promotes a healthy vaginal pH and microbiome*. - Maintains yeast balance. - Probiotics immune boost for Healthy Microbial Balance*. 2.5 Billion CFU** probiotic strains. (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, and Prebiotics Fructooligosaccharides FOS).
Natural D-Mannose which Binds to microorganisms in the urine. D-Mannose is a type of carbohydrate that occurs naturally in small quantities in many fruits and vegetables including apples, peaches, green beans, and broccoli. Mannose is an important part of human metabolism and urinary health. It has been shown to bind to microorganisms in the urine so that they are unable to attach to the bladder wall.
Natural Potassium & Citric Acid to alkalize the urine and unlock the power of D-Mannose. When mixed in water, they have an alkalizing effect on the urine, meaning it makes the urine less acidic. Potassium and Citric ions are required for proper hydration and replace the potassium lost during urination.
Natural Cranberry Extractcontains a-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with the bacteria's ability to attach to the bladder wall, reducing the likelihood of infection.
Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). A prebiotic, which helps lactobacillus thrive. Essentially, this means the FOS is food for the bacteria when they are consumed and activated. FOS is a soluble fiber found in fruits and vegetables that helps the probiotics survive on their journey into and through the body.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus & Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, The "good" bacterial strains that balance the vaginal microbiome. L. Acidophilus, and L. Rhamnosus are specific types of lactobacillus that live naturally in high concentrations in a healthy human vagina. As part of their metabolism, they release acids that keep the vaginal microbiome balanced. When consumed orally, these bacteria have been shown to travel from the gut to the vagina where they can populate and promote balance in the vaginal microbiome by providing these good bacteria.
The main ingredient in D-Crush is D-mannose who has the power to unhook the toxic claws of the bacteria from your bladder by coating it to release its grasp, and with the help of natural Cranberry, the bacteria is flushed out the same way it came in! Hell Ya! Well, D-Crush crushes UTI casing bacteria! all while reinforcing your body’s natural defenses with a boost of probiotics and prebiotic strains much needed to preserve a healthy pH balance for microfloral and gut health.
D-CRUSH is perfect for women who are prone to recurrent UTIs and for those who have experienced or are experiencing a UTI. Take one to two packets of D-CRUSH daily. Empty contents into a glass, add 4-6 oz of water and stir. For lighter flavor mix with more water. Do not mix with hot water. Do not exceed suggested use.
1. Why do I get UTI? Women may be especially prone to UTIsbecause they have shorter urethras, which allow bacteria perfect position to escape the anus and invade the urinary tract which allows for quick access to the bladder. Having sex can also introduce bacteria into the urinary tract, and so are other many reasons. In fact, UTI is so common that every woman at one point in her life will suffer from UTI.
2. When should I drink D-Crush? Drink it after activities that trigger your UTIs. For many people, that might be sex or exercise. However, for others, it may include travel, swimming, camping, taking baths, or other activities.
3. Can I mix it with a smoothie? No. Our formula contains probiotic and prebiotic strains and for better efficacy should be mixed with water. Do NOT mix in hot water.
4. How much should I drink? You can have two packets per day or as directed by a Physician. Or one every other day for prevention;-).
5. Is it medicine? Or treatment? D-Crush is not a medicine or a treatment but intended for prevention only. If you have a UTI, we recommend you schedule a visit with your doctor.
6. Does it work for men? Yes! While less common, men also get UTIs. D-Crush works for men the same way it does for women.
7. How do I know if D-Crush is right for me? D-Crush's unique blend forms a strong line of defense against UTIs. So if you experience recurring UTI’s, burning when urinating, pelvic pain, antibiotic resistance, then D-Crush is right for you!
8. Can I use while pregnant? Yes. D-Crush is made of all-natural ingredients. But If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
9. Is D-Crush FDA approved? As a dietary supplement, D-Crush’s packaging, labeling, ingredients, and manufacturing quality are regulated by the FDA pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. All the ingredients in D-Crush are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the US FDA. D-Crush is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided does not constitute medical advice and should not take the place of consulting a physician. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If you need medical advice or assistance, you should consult a physician.