Let’s just say it! of all the places that can itch, red and irritated, vaginal itch takes the win as the worst itch ever! Nothing is more frustrating than doing the crotch-itch dance in public!
Use of Pure Bliss Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream will:
Instantly relieve and soothe even the worst itch.
Relief redness, swelling, and burning sensations.
Provide long-lasting relief.
Reduce the chance of further irritation.
Form a protective barrier over delicate skin.
Natural Zanthoxylum Alatum Vegetal Extractwith powerful antibacterial properties and anti-itching action to instantly relieve that intense vaginal itch. Natural Avena Sativa Oat Derivative with anti-inflammatory properties to immediately soothe any pain or discomfort. Natural Jojoba Oil to moisturize and to gently calm the intimate skin. Vitamin Ewith potent antioxidant activity to naturally restore skin hydration and improve overall feminine wellness.
Pure Bliss can instantly relieve and soothe even the worst vaginal itch.
Pure Bliss will relieve redness, swelling and burning sensations.
Treat and fight off bacterial or fungal infections.
Form a protective barrier over delicate intimate skin and indulge on long-lasting relief.
Perfect for women troubled by recurrence of yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infection, vaginal itch, vaginal discomfort, burning sensation, fungal or bacterial infections.
Apply a pea-sized amount of Pure Bliss soothing cream to clean skin and massage gently.
1. Will Pure Bliss leave residue on my undies? Oh God no! The last thing we want it for her to look like Santa Claus! Pure Bliss will not leave any residue or stain.
2. Can Pure Bliss be used prior to intercourse? We wouldn’t recommend it. Pure Bliss is designed to relieve and soothe vaginal discomfort.
3. Can Pure Bliss be used while pregnant? Absolutely! It is safe to use Pure Bliss while pregnant.
4. Can I use Pure Bliss while menstruating? Definitely, Pure Bliss can be used while menstruating.
5. Can Pure Bliss be used by men? Of course! Pure Bliss can most definitely be used by men to relieve discomfort and irritation.
6. Is Pure Bliss a medicated product? No, Pure Bliss is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Thiazolinone, Cortisone derivatives, and Antihistamines. Pure Bliss is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.