Preserve healthy vaginal pH balance while effectively cleansing excess growth of yeast and bacteria to naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, vaginal itching, vaginal redness, and prevalent vaginal infections.
Using Serenity daily will:
Provide force of antibacterial to fight fungi, yeast, and candida.
Maintain proper vaginal acidity favoring the growth of vaginal lactobacilli.
Naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, itching, redness, and bad-odors.
Effectively soothe and calm any discomfort from vaginal infections.
Serenity is enriched with Natural Protein Oats with soothing and calming action, Natural Seaweed to create a protective barrier between your intimate skin and any infections caused by bacteria or fungus. Natural Hyaluronic Acidto hydrate and renew the vaginal tissue - healing thinning and damaged intimate skin. Lactic Acidto protect the external intimate mucosa and to reinforce your body’s natural defenses to preserve optimal microflora health.
Serenity is designed to effectively and safely wash excess growth of yeast and bacteria and to naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, itching, redness, and prevalent vaginal infections.
Serenity gently calm and soothe any discomfort and aimed to protect your intimate skin.
Serenity cleanser helps you clean the vulva (the external genitalia) without disrupting vaginal flora and pH levels that won’t irritate sensitive skin and maintains normal vaginal pH levels.
Use daily, during the menstrual cycle, menopause, pregnancy, stress, diabetic women*, hormonal changes/disruption, and is perfect for women who are prone to recurring vaginal infections, itching, redness, and vaginal dryness.
Simply pump Serenity into hand and apply thoroughly with your fingers. Don't be shy, get a good clean between your vaginal lips. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.
1. Can I wash my vagina with regular soap and water? Most cleansers and soaps have a pH ranging from 9 to 10 causing an overgrowth of harmful bacteria leading to irritation and various vaginal infections. A healthy vaginal pH is acidic, and somewhere between 3.8 to 4.5. Serenity has a healthy pH of 4.5 and was specifically formulated to reinforce your body's natural defenses.
2. Can Serenity be used prior to intercourse? A good wash is always recommended before any sexual activity, but it is also vital to wash right after intercourse (or after cuddle-time) to preserve feminine wellbeing.
3. Can Serenity be used while pregnant? Absolutely! It is safe to use Serenity while pregnant.
4. Can Serenity be used by men? Of course! Serenity can most definitely be used by men, as well.
5. Is Serenity a medicated product? No, Serenity is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Paraben, SLS, and SLES. Serenity is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals. Serenity has Allergen-free fragrance. Serenity is Clinically, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested.