There are quite a few common symptoms that can get our panties in a bunch, so to speak... and during our life we will faces on different symptoms and different needs.
Vaginal infections, or vaginitis is an inflammation of the vagina that creates discharge, odor, irritation, or itching.
Few of the most common are:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Trichomonas vaginitis
- Yeast infections (candidiasis)
Certain conditions make infection more likely:
- Reduced acidity (increased pH) in the vagina.
- Poor hygiene.
- Tight, nonabsorbent underwear.
- Tissue damage.
- External Irritation.
Vaginal infection data:
- It is estimated that 75% of women experience at least one episode of vulvovaginal candidiasis during their childbearing age, and approximately 40% experience a second attack
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV), vaginal candidiasis, and T. vaginalis infection are thought to cause approximately 90% of all vaginal infections.
- Women who have not had vaginal, oral, or anal sex can still be affected by BV (18.8%), as can pregnant women (25%), and women who have ever been pregnant (31.7%).
Nova's Solutions to Vaginal Symptoms:
- Prevention and treatment with specific products.
- Rebalancing of vaginal pH.
- Antibacterial and antifungal action with natural ingredients.
PURE BLISS SOOTHING CREAM:
PURE BLISS NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
Vaginal dryness, known medically as "atrophic vaginitis," is defined as insufficient moisture of the vaginal walls and opening.
The body naturally produces a thin layer of moisture to lubricate the vagina. It does this by secreting a clear liquid from the cervix.
Vaginal dryness can affect any woman, however after the menopause it is very common, affecting over half of post- menopausal women aged between 51 and 60.
Around 17% of women aged 18-50 experience problems with vaginal dryness before the menopause takes place.
SHADES OF SHIELD PERSONAL LUBRICANT: