$19.99 $36.99 You Save 45% ($17.00)
Let’s just say it! of all the places that can itch, red and irritated, vaginal itch takes the win as the worst itch ever! Nothing is more frustrating than doing the crotch-itch dance in public!
Use of Pure Bliss will:
1. To instantly relieve and soothe even the worst vaginal itch.
2. To relieve redness, swelling and burning sensations.
3. To fight off bacterial or fungal infections.
4. To form a protective barrier over delicate intimate skin.
5. To provide long-lasting relief.
WHAT'S IN IT?!
1. Natural Zanthoxylum Alatum Vegetal Extract with powerful antibacterial properties and anti-itching action to instantly relieve that intense vaginal itch.
2. Natural Avena Sativa Oat Derivative with anti-inflammatory properties to immediately soothe any pain or discomfort.
3. Natural Jojoba Oil to moisturize and to gently calm the intimate skin.
4. Vitamin E with potent antioxidant activity to naturally restore skin hydration and improve overall feminine wellness.
Perfect for women troubled by recurrence of yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infection, vaginal itch, vaginal discomfort, burning sensation, fungal or bacterial infections.
HOW TO USE?!
Apply a pea-sized amount of Pure Bliss soothing cream to clean skin and massage gently.
A few common infections can get our panties in a bunch, so to speak – the common vaginal yeast infection causing vaginal irritation, itching, and soreness, and Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) causing unpleasant fishy odor and discharge.
No matter the symptoms
PURE BLISS IT!
Pure Bliss will naturally relieve and soothe any symptoms to give you the relaxing sensation you're aching for.
1. Will Pure Bliss leave residue on my undies?
Oh God no! The last thing we want it for her to look like Santa Claus! Pure Bliss will not leave any residue or stain.
2. Can Pure Bliss be used prior to intercourse?
We wouldn’t recommend it. Pure Bliss is designed to relieve and soothe vaginal discofrot.
3. Can Pure Bliss be used while pregnant?
Absolutely! It is safe to use Pure Bliss while pregnant.
4. Can I use Pure Bliss while menstruating?
Definitely, Pure Bliss can be used while menstruating.
5. Can Pure Bliss be used by men?
Of course! Pure Bliss can most definitely be used by men to relieve discomfort and irritation of the penis.
6. Is Pure Bliss a medicated product?
No, Pure Bliss is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Thiazolinone, Cortisone derivatives, and Antihistamines. Pure Bliss is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.
Pure Bliss formula is pH-Balanced and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Pure Bliss is Paraben-free, Paraffin-free, Antihistamines- free, Thiazolinone-free, and free of Cortisone derivatives.
Pure Bliss is Cruelty-free.
Pure Bliss is Clinically, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically Tested.