1. To effectively and safely wash excess growth of yeast and bacteria.
2. To naturally reduce the risk of chronic or recurring vaginal dryness, itching, redness, and prevalent vaginal infections.
3. To gently calm and soothe any discomfort.
4. To protect your intimate skin.
WHAT'S IN IT?!
1. Natural Protein Oats with soothing and calming action.
2. Natural Seaweed to create a protective barrier between your intimate skin and any infections caused by bacteria or fungus.
3. Natural Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and renew the vaginal tissue - healing thinning and damaged intimate skin.
4. Lactic Acid to protect the external intimate mucosa and to reinforce your body’s natural defenses to preserve optimal microflora health.
Every day, during the menstrual cycle, menopause, pregnancy, stress, diabetic women*, hormonal changes/disruption, and is perfect for women who are prone to recurring vaginal infactions, itching, redness, and vaginal dryness.
HOW TO USE?!
Simply pump Serenity into hand and apply thoroughly with your fingers. Don't be shy, get a good clean between your vaginal lips. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.
1. Can I wash my vagina with regular soap and water?
Most cleansers and soaps have a pH ranging from 9 to 10 causing an overgrowth of harmful bacteria leading to irritation and various vaginal infections. A healthy vaginal pH is acidic, and somewhere between 3.8 to 4.5. Serenity has a healthy pH of 4.5 and was specifically formulated to reinforce your body's natural defences to preserve a healthy pH-balance needed for optimal microflora health.
2. Can Serenity be used prior to intercourse?
A good wash is always recommended before any sexual activity, but it is also vital to wash right after intercourse (or after cuddle-time) to preserve feminine wellbeing.
3. Can Serenity be used while pregnant?
Absolutely! It is safe to use Serenity while pregnant.
4. Can Serenity be used by men?
Of course! Serenity can most definitely be used by men, as well.
5. Is Serenity a medicated product?
No, Serenity is made of healthy and natural ingredients and is free of Paraben, SLS, and SLES. Serenity is not a medicated product and has not been tested on animals.
Serenity is ideal for sensitive skin and is safe and gentle for everyday use.
Serenity is Paraben-free, SLS-free & SLES-free.
Serenity has Allergen-free fragrance.
Serenity is Clinically, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested.